* Student passes are $25.00. They will get you into all home events for free! You must show your student ID along with your pass at the gate. You cannot use a student pass for fundraisers, tournaments, or MHSAA districts and regionals.
* Family passes are $55.00. They will admit up to four family members to all home events. You cannot use a family pass for fundraisers, tournaments, or MHSAA districts and regionals.
* A payment plan is available for the purchase of yearly passes.
* All passes can be bought at any sporting event or from the Athletic office.
* To participate in athletics, students must give their coach a participation card prior to the first practice.
* Participation cards can be picked up in the Athletic Office August 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
* Requirements for a participation card include:
o A physical completed after April 15, 2018.
o Meet MHSAA and school academic eligibility requirements.
o No existing athletic fines.
Athletic Eligibility for the 2018-19 School Year
There will be a $5.00 admission for all adults and students at the following athletic contests:
NOTE: The varsity admission price will be enacted 15 minutes after the start of the JV game
There will be a $4.00 admission for all adults and students at the following athletic contests:
There will be a $2.00 admission for all adults and students at all Roseville Community Schools middle school sporting events